Hey jthree,
I don't wanna burst yer bubble or anything . . . BUT . . .
This is NOT Mark Twain or your Mamma's day !
This is the day of Facebook, Forums, Blogs, Obama . . .
Where ego is ALMIGHTY, mouths run insessantly and nothing is EVER our fault !!!
:eek::eek::eek:
:D
1olbull - getting closer to 100

Hey jthree,
I don't wanna burst yer bubble or anything . . . BUT . . .
This is NOT Mark Twain or your Mamma's day !
This is the day of Facebook, Forums, Blogs, Obama . . .
Where ego is ALMIGHTY, mouths run insessantly and nothing is EVER our fault !!!
:eek::eek::eek:
:D
1olbull - getting closer to 100
At 100 you have to buy us a beer:D

Amigo,
That would be my distinct pleasure! :bch:

I'm going to miss not meeting you in Packwood; BUT, I shall knock down a takillya shooter whilst being as close to the working parts of a foxy whore as I can get, when I'm in Sturgis - juss fer y'all !

As I stated prior, I do have family now living in Enid that I surely will swing by to visit in the future. Don't know the distance involved; but, when I do I shall look you up . . . for some wiring work . . .:D
1olbull

Amigo,
That would be my distinct pleasure! :bch:

I'm going to miss not meeting you in Packwood; BUT, I shall knock down a takillya shooter whilst being as close to the working parts of a foxy whore as I can get, when I'm in Sturgis - juss fer y'all !

As I stated prior, I do have family now living in Enid that I surely will swing by to visit in the future. Don't know the distance involved; but, when I do I shall look you up . . . for some wiring work . . .:D
1olbull
The distance from Enid to Tulsa is about 150 miles, in fact a member of this forum (Skydog1000) is coming tomorrow, we will install his beaver and ignition switch, so when you come and visit your relatives don't forget to stop and say hola:D:)

Back