albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
just ranting since I have nothing better to do ..here it goes there are literally hundreds of members on this site yet 85% OF ALL THE POSTINGS ARE FROM THE 30 + members who actively keep this site interesting why is that ? lazy no good for nuthin ! is that it all you do is read and then cannot think of something to write ..make an effort, tell us about your rides, your wife, your bike your wife again maybe not but start typing...

just ranting since I have nothing better to do ..here it goes there are literally hundreds of members on this site yet 85% OF ALL THE POSTINGS ARE FROM THE 30 + members who actively keep this site interesting why is that ? lazy no good for nuthin ! is that it all you do is read and then cannot think of something to write ..make an effort, tell us about your rides, your wife, your bike your wife again maybe not but start typing...
just let us know you breathe would be a Good Start :D Oh and we don't bite..:eek::D

Alright! A little piss and vinegar from Albertaduke! I like it!

Took a ride up to Osoyoos in the Okanagan the other week and then ferried her over to Victoria for a few days. Saw all types of bikes but mostly Harleys. The thing I love most about the Rocket is how different it is from anything else on the road. Riding the Rocket is like hanging with a rock star. Everywhere I went strangers - riders and non - were walking up to ogle and talk about her. One guy in a motorized wheelchair would not leave until I fired her up just so he could hear the exhaust note. The Rocket is a breed apart!

Alright! A little piss and vinegar from Albertaduke! I like it!

Took a ride up to Osoyoos in the Okanagan the other week and then ferried her over to Victoria for a few days. Saw all types of bikes but mostly Harleys. The thing I love most about the Rocket is how different it is from anything else on the road. Riding the Rocket is like hanging with a rock star. Everywhere I went strangers - riders and non - were walking up to ogle and talk about her. One guy in a motorized wheelchair would not leave until I fired her up just so he could hear the exhaust note. The Rocket is a breed apart!
We hear you brother

You aren't telling some of us to shut up a little are you Patrick? Just kidding. ;)

I should say that it's easier for some than others to find the time. Had a job recently where not only did I not have time but the site was blocked. It's all some people can do to just have a quick read. I reckon it's pretty good that we have so many online at times, posting or not, and I hope any one of them will speak up if/when they have a problem, solution or something to say. But they don't have to.

You aren't telling some of us to shut up a little are you Patrick? Just kidding. ;)

I should say that it's easier for some than others to find the time. Had a job recently where not only did I not have time but the site was blocked. It's all some people can do to just have a quick read. I reckon it's pretty good that we have so many online at times, posting or not, and I hope any one of them will speak up if/when they have a problem, solution or something to say. But they don't have to.

I Agree, but also some people don't know what to say!!! Maybe there home life is looking at each other!!! Also some people are intimidated by too much tech talk - I don't speak Tech very well but I can talk SH*T real well:D

I would post a lot more if I could, the internet connectivity here is piss poor and many times I have typed a lengthy post or reply, even PM's and the frikken thing shuts down ???

See if this reply works :mad:

Regards.......

I would post a lot more if I could, the internet connectivity here is piss poor and many times I have typed a lengthy post or reply, even PM's and the frikken thing shuts down ???

See if this reply works :mad:

Regards.......
you still post more than a lot of others :)

Back