just ranting since I have nothing better to do ..here it goes there are literally hundreds of members on this site yet 85% OF ALL THE POSTINGS ARE FROM THE 30 + members who actively keep this site interesting why is that ? lazy no good for nuthin ! is that it all you do is read and then cannot think of something to write ..make an effort, tell us about your rides, your wife, your bike your wife again maybe not but start typing...

Ok here it goes.........
Due to my injury I havent ridden in over 3 months,
I'm convinced that 14 is a magic # cuz after 14 years of marriage my wife hates me
And my 14 year old daughter is convinced I'm a complete idiot.
I never reply to technical questions cuz although I love to ride, and I love my Rocket, I couldnt fix it if you held a gun to my head.
I describe myself on my F.B page as a Beer drinking Triumph riding Electrician with a running problem.
My best friends are on this site even though I've never met any of you in person.
I miss HellFire, and I miss TriumphPhil calling Dracul a Blood sucker.....
And HellRaisers big purple letters
Whew!! got it all out....;)
Thanks for listening
Jim

thanks jim

but you belong to the bunch that post on and off like most of the bunch but some members never post anything nada zip too bad!!

Ok here it goes.........
Due to my injury I havent ridden in over 3 months,
I'm convinced that 14 is a magic # cuz after 14 years of marriage my wife hates me
And my 14 year old daughter is convinced I'm a complete idiot.
I never reply to technical questions cuz although I love to ride, and I love my Rocket, I couldnt fix it if you held a gun to my head.
I describe myself on my F.B page as a Beer drinking Triumph riding Electrician with a running problem.
My best friends are on this site even though I've never met any of you in person.
I miss HellFire, and I miss TriumphPhil calling Dracul a Blood sucker.....
And HellRaisers big purple letters
Whew!! got it all out....;)
Thanks for listening
Jim

Glad thats off your chest Jim, But Are You OK?
HAPPY??:( I feel for ya bro!!

Well, I call bollocks on the "lazy" comment. I'm not lazy, I'm efficient! My profile is there for your viewing pleasure. My bikes are listed in my signature.

Finally, it's none of your business when I ride my wife!

Yeah thats right!!!

But we like to know someones getting some!!!:(

Still working out how to use this new fangled computer thingy. I struggle to work out how to do things on this site. Julie showed me how to put photos on here a while back but I have forgoten how to do it. Some of the others might be like me.

Still working out how to use this new fangled computer thingy. I struggle to work out how to do things on this site. Julie showed me how to put photos on here a while back but I have forgoten how to do it. Some of the others might be like me.
BUT YOU STILL POST;):cool:

Don't worry Bruce, we all start with one finger.
But the more you post the better you get:D

Back