hey don't knock the one finger typo... I am one too, sometimes when in a hurry I use two:D

Sorry, I'm kinda shy . . . :p

Hanso, are you sure what you type is with your fingers? You must be having the DTs or the shakes real bad. Truth be known, I'll bet most likely all you use is one or two THUMBS.
:kk:

My Mamma used to say "If ya don't have anything worth saying, don't say anything" That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it.

Then there is this gem fro Mark Twain...

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Im my defense, my join date is 2008 but I didn't end up buying the R3 until last year so my stats are skewed :)

My Mamma used to say "If ya don't have anything worth saying, don't say anything" That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it.

Then there is this gem fro Mark Twain...

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Im my defense, my join date is 2008 but I didn't end up buying the R3 until last year so my stats are skewed :)

This should be the motto of politicians.

I just like logging in and pressing the like button till my finger hurts!!!!! :D

oh and this makes 1000!!!!!! Woohooo!!!! :eek:

mutt

Back