Any other Midwest people having the itch to ride??? We just got 5 inches of snow today... Starting to get :(. What am I going to do with myself???

What are you complaining about? do you know we are expecting the temp to hit 42degrees here tomorrow morning, now how the hell am I going to ride in that kind of weather:eek::D

Just like I do I put on my coat and will actually pull out a full faced helmet now when he gets down in the lower 30s I put on my Carhart insulated overalls don't you just love it

Not much snow here, a few ice pathes on the roads. Lots of sand on the in town roads. Current temperature is 9 Farenheit.

The last riding was January when we took the bike to Yuma.

Jerry

Here in Scotland we might get our mildest day since 1897.Even though it's still pissin down as usual.:) Al.

Our temps are supposed to drop into the low 70's today. The 80's we've been having are a bit above normal for this time of year. We might even see a couple of clouds in the next few days, very exciting stuff.

Know the feeling there Benelli... We picked up about 3 inches last week then it started to melt and now we are back in the teens.. Hope things warm up in March as long as it is 40 or higher I can ride:p

Back