At least you all get to ride when the weather is right. I'm stuck over here in afganastain in the dry sand lands with no wheels. so stop *****'n so much . LOL:D

It went back down to 50 here in Delaware, ... 15 degrees sure makes a hell of a difference!

Brrrrr !

In case some of you are climate change challenged; extremes of ALL sorts are part of so called "global warming". The paradigm is continually evolving. The dynamics are immensely complex and current modeling cannot predict every peculiarity such as local cold spikes and droughts, etc., with alacrity and specificity. The evidence for catastrophic climactic alteration is unassailable (unless your denying "expert" is a paid phony flapping his/her lips for the oil companies) and mounting hourly. Relentlessly, climate change in general terms...on a massive and unprecedented scale...is very definitely occurring. We simply cannot continue dumping the vast quantities of utter filth into the environment, which we are currently doing with blithe unconcern, with impunity. Hell, even our collective FARTS are pumping monstrous quantities of methane and nitrogen into the atmosphere! You could probably power up a small town with the flatulence pouring from the blabbering, sweating jowls of those clowns Limpballs and Beck:D alone!!!

Plainly and simply, mankind spells mayhem and devastation and destruction for much of this world. Our nefarious influence increases by ~70 MILLION new births PER YEAR!!! We are WAY out of check, and we treat this wondrous earth as if we have a f*****g spare! . No other species has ever exerted such malignant control over its environment in the long history of this planet. Many climate scientists (you know, those guys many of you can't even begin to understand who have earned all those puzzling letters after their names:rolleyes::rolleyes:)now consider this age the "anthropocene" since our cumulative impacts on the world ecology is so tremendous, horrific and insidious. Laugh if you must...your children and theirs...certainly will not:mad:

In case some of you are climate change challenged; extremes of ALL sorts are part of so called "global warming". The paradigm is continually evolving. The dynamics are immensely complex and current modeling cannot predict every peculiarity such as local cold spikes and droughts, etc., with alacrity and specificity. The evidence for catastrophic climactic alteration is unassailable (unless your denying "expert" is a paid phony flapping his/her lips for the oil companies) and mounting hourly. Relentlessly, climate change in general terms...on a massive and unprecedented scale...is very definitely occurring. We simply cannot continue dumping the vast quantities of utter filth into the environment, which we are currently doing with blithe unconcern, with impunity. Hell, even our collective FARTS are pumping monstrous quantities of methane and nitrogen into the atmosphere! You could probably power up a small town with the flatulence pouring from the blabbering, sweating jowls of those clowns Limpballs and Beck:D alone!!!

Plainly and simply, mankind spells mayhem and devastation and destruction for much of this world. Our nefarious influence increases by ~70 MILLION new births PER YEAR!!! We are WAY out of check, and we treat this wondrous earth as if we have a f*****g spare! . No other species has ever exerted such malignant control over its environment in the long history of this planet. Many climate scientists (you know, those guys many of you can't even begin to understand who have earned all those puzzling letters after their names:rolleyes::rolleyes:)now consider this age the "anthropocene" since our cumulative impacts on the world ecology is so tremendous, horrific and insidious. Laugh if you must...your children and theirs...certainly will not:mad:

While there is no doubt that the climate is changing on a global scale, the climate has always changed since the dawn of time. Sometimes faster. Sometimes slower.

However, I believe as an (arguably) intelligent species, that mankind thinks a little too much of itself in thinking that we are driving climate change to the vast extent that we are led to believe (especially by those that profit from the hysteria). Are we affecting the environment? probably. a little. Are we the primary source of climate change? I don't think so. Nature is doing what Nature does. We either adapt or die out as a species.

While there is no doubt that the climate is changing on a global scale, the climate has always changed since the dawn of time. Sometimes faster. Sometimes slower.

However, I believe as an (arguably) intelligent species, that mankind thinks a little too much of itself in thinking that we are driving climate change to the vast extent that we are led to believe (especially by those that profit from the hysteria). Are we affecting the environment? probably. a little. Are we the primary source of climate change? I don't think so. Nature is doing what Nature does. We either adapt or die out as a species.

You need to be much better informed. Our influence is unprecedented. Our destructive and covetous environmental alterations on a multiplicity of levels rivals the great calamities that resulted in past mega extinctions. Right now species are dying at rates unseen since the late Cretaceous. You can't thump your bible and make this FACT go Bye Bye:rolleyes:. Once you get over your human hubris and sense of entitlement and actually look at what's happening with objectivity it is undeniable that we are precipitating sweeping and irreversible global changes. In short, our activities hardly render us as an "intelligent species". Far from it indeed. Perhaps if you had spent 20+ years in hard science and deductive research you'd have a firmer grasp on these dynamics. Alas.

Whether or not we die out as a species is immaterial and of no consequence to anyone or anything save those we share this blue orb with. Perhaps our selfish and deleterious passage into oblivion would be a GOOD THING for this world. I'm inclined to think so.

P.S.
I recall a fascinating series of sci fi novels I was into some years past: DUNE and several derivatives, sequels and prequels (Frank and Brian Herbert). One planet, devastated by unbridled greed and absolute environmental collapse precipitated by over exploitation of every resource until the planet was rendered almost an unlivable, oil/SOOT/filth blackened cess pool of depravity was the Harkonnen home world of Geidi Prime; a probable future incarnation of earth if present ravaging continues unabated.

You need to be much better informed. Our influence is unprecedented. Our destructive and covetous environmental alterations on a multiplicity of levels rivals the great calamities that resulted in past mega extinctions. Right now species are dying at rates unseen since the late Cretaceous. You can't thump your bible and make this FACT go Bye Bye:rolleyes:. Once you get over your human hubris and sense of entitlement and actually look at what's happening with objectivity it is undeniable that we are precipitating sweeping and irreversible global changes. In short, our activities hardly render us as an "intelligent species". Far from it indeed. Perhaps if you had spent 20+ years in hard science and deductive research you'd have a firmer grasp on these dynamics. Alas.

Whether or not we die out as a species is immaterial and of no consequence to anyone or anything save those we share this blue orb with. Perhaps our selfish and deleterious passage into oblivion would be a GOOD THING for this world. I'm inclined to think so.

P.S.
I recall a fascinating series of sci fi novels I was into some years past: DUNE and several derivatives, sequels and prequels (Frank and Brian Herbert). One planet, devastated by unbridled greed and absolute environmental collapse precipitated by over exploitation of every resource until the planet was rendered almost an unlivable, oil/SOOT/filth blackened cess pool of depravity was the Harkonnen home world of Geidi Prime; a probable future incarnation of earth if present ravaging continues unabated.

Global warming, on it's best day, is a theory, hardly a postulate.

I really enjoyed the Dune novels too, good fiction. ;)

Back