You southern boys wont be laughing when all this snow and rain are coming your way!!!!;) (One can dream cant he?:rolleyes:)
It does make it all the way to Florida .... gondola's loaded with snow in the CSX snow trains.
When we run out of places to stack the stuff up here, the railroad fills gondola's with snow and takes it to Jacksonville or someplace warm to melt.
I always wondered why they don't try to sell the stuff down there to bars or for spring break snow board events.
LOL

2 days in a row here in Alabama, NY, flakes as big as quarters. Sheesh!

2 days in a row here in Alabama, NY, flakes as big as quarters. Sheesh!

Alabama, so there is another Rocket around here. I go through there on my regular runs, used to live in Medina and take 63/77 all the time to go back and visit. Stop at the Alabama hotel to scrape off the mosquitos after a max run through the swamps (it's the only stretch of road around here where I'll open up the beast to find the speed limiter :D ).

Out of nowhere we are forcasted to nearly double our temp and hit the 80 mark.
Too bad it's also going to continue the month long flooding drizzle ...:(.

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable in NEW YORK. Please try again in 60 days.

Back