Slow but sure, she’s soon back....

Yes sir it sure is. Few more bits I have added especially after the tumble. How the heck have ya have ya been? Was wondering where you got to. Still have the two up seat to sell? Lol

No, sorry...that went to a guy in Finland. I faded away, for a while. I'm back. That is a very beautiful color. What is the paint code and brand of paint? My first was the mulberry tribal, and I always thought if I had to repaint my Cardinal Red machine, I'd go back to the mulberry.

No, sorry...that went to a guy in Finland. I faded away, for a while. I'm back. That is a very beautiful color. What is the paint code and brand of paint? My first was the mulberry tribal, and I always thought if I had to repaint my Cardinal Red machine, I'd go back to the mulberry.

That’s crazy! Mine was on September 30th. bike was totaled and I bought back. Had the tank, front mud guard and bags fixed. Right side bag was crushed and broke in half. Can’t tell now. Was Mulberry red. Can’t get it anymore so now it’s a candy wine berry.
Need to mount new mirrors ( I bought the wrong hardware ) mount aftermarket puke tank, change oil, install Ozclaw , download tune and go.

It appears to be a Honda color:

Candy Wineberry Red / R-114 C-U 150ml Spraycan.

Ishrub is on it. Pretty sure that’s it. Was told it was a Honda color. Can get the paint code when back home. Pretty **** close to the Mullberry. Flake is slightly more.

Back