.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket3
55BB6710-51E3-49C6-9BC4-BB52B890FF43.jpeg
157B3FE6-5BD7-4B67-9217-20319DF9843C.jpeg
1B241EDB-ECED-468B-9133-A7BFF74E4E5A.jpeg

Almost done with the rebuild from the wreck. Itching like crazy to take her out

Last edited:
Yes, it looks terrific. Your pictures look strangely familiar as I rebuilt my own bike after an accident last August, same color same beetle bags. What else are you needing to get done before she is roadworthy?

That’s crazy! Mine was on September 30th. bike was totaled and I bought back. Had the tank, front mud guard and bags fixed. Right side bag was crushed and broke in half. Can’t tell now. Was Mulberry red. Can’t get it anymore so now it’s a candy wine berry.
Need to mount new mirrors ( I bought the wrong hardware ) mount aftermarket puke tank, change oil, install Ozclaw , download tune and go.

Wowsers. That's gorgeous.

Are you going to put the pillion seat back on? Looks kinda weird with a sissy bar and luggage rack, but no rear seat.

Wowsers. That's gorgeous.

Are you going to put the pillion seat back on? Looks kinda weird with a sissy bar and luggage rack, but no rear seat.
Agree I drop the sissy bar but keep the rack when I'm Solo now. Even easier to drop it off too with @Mittzy 's Quick Release rack and bag system.

Agree I drop the sissy bar but keep the rack when I'm Solo now. Even easier to drop it off too with @Mittzy 's Quick Release rack and bag system.
Maybe not so easy with the beetle bags although I have not investigated this.

Back