Slight glitch in 1st convoy, if I only had the Rocket here...

Welcome Home

Molinoman:
Welcome home and thank you. Job well done. I still remember touching American soil many years ago after a visit to Southeast Asia. Ride the hell out of that Rocket........

Now that you are safely here I can breath easier.I have a thing about short timers getting so short they disappear.I suppose you will be at D&D's pretty early on Tuesday,so I will try and see you there Dennis.Welcome Home!

Home Sweet Home

Hi all, got into Pensacola around 5:40 pm, it is great to be back. Checked my other e-mail, still no VIN#. I have a bad feeling the Rocket has not landed in Pensacola yet, hopefully Tuesday.
Baggage1, don't worry about Tuesday just yet, untill they get it in and I get a VIN#, no loan and no insurance. If it does come in Tuesday, all that will happen that day or the next. Not sure what the wife has planned yet for the first day or two home, but after that I will probably be in the general neighborhood of D&D's.
I'll post here when I call and he say's it is in.
Thanks again guys for the prayers, mojo's and anything else someone tried out to make sure I got home safe...it/they worked.
Dennis
15 dtg!

That sure looks good Brian, let me see what the story is tomorrow...I could suggest that, how much were they asking?

Now I'm not sure about the color combo with the bags looking at that picture. They are showing black, red, black, red, black, red, and black looking from left to right from the rear. The bags, I believe, are not ordered yet (probably when I hand them the check), I was thinking (looking at the example they show on the Corbin site) that it would have been red, black, black, red, black, black. and red looking at it from the rear left to right. Anybody have any thoughts???

Thanks for the picture Brian as now when they are ordered I may want to put in some input as to the whether the bags should be black or red on the sides facing outwards. Whichever way I decide to do it, it looks like they got a pretty close color match.
Dennis
14 dtg

Last edited:
Just turn them the other way.:D

They had the price at MSRP plus the beetles.

I personnally like the paint this way because when you look at the bike from the side it looks all black so they look like they match.

Back