You're right the black gets a pass if adorned in chrome. And no one mentioned bike color because it is undisputed that red is prettiest and fastest, isn't it?:D

When I went to get new rear brake pads from my local Triumph dealer for my 07 R3 Classic they had to order them because my R3 was spected for Germany. I don't how the bike ended up in Baltimore Maryland. Any way my R3 has full power in third through fifth gear. Sooo mine silver engine is fastest!!!

You're right the black gets a pass if adorned in chrome. And no one mentioned bike color because it is undisputed that red is prettiest and fastest, isn't it?:D

Black and white looks from a distance like a cop bike. I get away with soooo much.

Wrong Kimosabe! It's just paint. I thought the same thing but, No. Someone will chime in here soon and explain the year model, I think 2005 was the last of the silver engine? Too bad to, cause I think it looks a lot better. If I ever did a build I would base it on that color engine.

Really ? i think the silver looks horrid but everyone is different

When I went to get new rear brake pads from my local Triumph dealer for my 07 R3 Classic they had to order them because my R3 was spected for Germany. I don't how the bike ended up in Baltimore Maryland. Any way my R3 has full power in third through fifth gear. Sooo mine silver engine is fastest!!!
So when you pull up on a busa that hit the speed limiter do you let him see you shift into fifth gear? If not get back in the slow lane :D

You guys crack me up. I think it depends on your bike color as to witch motor color looks good. I have a 06 classic red and black with black motor with chrome accents looks good. As far as silver vs black. The black is stealth and undetected by radar.

well i guess i have the black and red with the silver engine.:D tank black on top and red on bottom.
and i do think those that are color blind prefer black:roll::roll::roll:

Back