This is hilarious!
I am sure that there are some differences. I mean the Jack be Quick guys have different plates due to the drain plugs being in different locations.

What brought this whole thing on is the constant sound that something it rattling loose and I can't find anything. And yes, the clutch does make weird noises sometimes, Especially at takeoff. Might be time for an inspection?

One without a bomb - otherwise you´d go BOOM.

reminds me of a joke
this big Indian goes to the store and says i would like a rubber so the clerk gives him one.
Indian comes back next day says woman fine rubber goes boom.
so the clerk gives him the biggest rubber he has.
Indian comes back next day says woman fine rubber goes boom.
so the clerk for a joke gets a mc tube and makes a huge rubber and gives it to the Indian.
Indian comes back next day says rubber fine woman goes boom.

This is hilarious!
I am sure that there are some differences. I mean the Jack be Quick guys have different plates due to the drain plugs being in different locations.

What brought this whole thing on is the constant sound that something it rattling loose and I can't find anything. And yes, the clutch does make weird noises sometimes, Especially at takeoff. Might be time for an inspection?
Use your own judgement of course but... I was very worried about all the noises at first. I ownv a Thunderbird also which taught me that, Triumph engines are noisy, It took two years but I learned to ignore the sh1tty sounding engine. Silver looks better. Black looks like they were embarrassed and trying to hide the tractor engine:D

This is hilarious!

How many miles cam? A common noise is caused by a loose timing chain, especially when decelerating. Mine did this after i adjusted the valves . Putting the bike in 5th gear and rocking it back and forth can sometimes make the adjuster take up another notch and cure it. Some of the earlier chain guides failed, but my 07 had the newer style.

I know the drain plugs moved at some point, but i don't know why. Mine are not as shown in the manual, but I've never lost any sleep over it.

Its a big sloppy engine with a big sloppy transmission. It does tend to be noisier than other cycles. I call it personality.

How many miles cam? A common noise is caused by a loose timing chain, especially when decelerating. Mine did this after i adjusted the valves . Putting the bike in 5th gear and rocking it back and forth can sometimes make the adjuster take up another notch and cure it. Some of the earlier chain guides failed, but my 07 had the newer style.

I know the drain plugs moved at some point, but i don't know why. Mine are not as shown in the manual, but I've never lost any sleep over it.

Its a big sloppy engine with a big sloppy transmission. It does tend to be noisier than other cycles. I call it personality.

my 07 has about 35k i believe. need to go check to be sure. but silver engine regardless

Back