any thoughts about engine bumps

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
since about mid july, my 2016 roadster will try to cut out. this normally occurs while going over bumpy roads. I can reduce the throttle then roll it back on and things go back to normal. I've replace the fuel filter and the 2 tps, with no results for the better. I can also say that the problem occurs at quite low throttle positions, guessing less than 10%.
I have a power commander pcv with auto tune, any issues with this, anybody know?
thanks

Hoopla

since about mid july, my 2016 roadster will try to cut out. this normally occurs while going over bumpy roads. I can reduce the throttle then roll it back on and things go back to normal. I've replace the fuel filter and the 2 tps, with no results for the better. I can also say that the problem occurs at quite low throttle positions, guessing less than 10%.
I have a power commander pcv with auto tune, any issues with this, anybody know?
thanks

Hoopla
Sounds like a loose connection somewhere or maybe a crack in one of your map hoses is opening up as you go over a bump? Lift the tank & check everything.

Sounds like an electrical connection. Remember 95% of all fuel problems are electrical.
Used to ride Suzuki 1500 Intruders and they were plagued at birth by too long of screws on the battery terminals. Knowledgeable riders (and eventually, experienced dealers upon assembly) would put star washers on the terminals to allow them to snug down to a friction hold. We always joked that, as Kojack1970 points out, the big engines were there essentially just to charge the battery.

Back