signal lights for forks

So with the Revzilla LED signal lights how long is the wire?
so you just run the wire down your cable? nice and clean? any pictures how you guys ran the wire?

So with the Revzilla LED signal lights how long is the wire?
so you just run the wire down your cable? nice and clean? any pictures how you guys ran the wire?

Been so long, sorry no pix.
All wiring is out of sight and the original signals have been removed.
20190723_155546.jpg

nice looking Rocket 1olbull, you got the Chrome ones nice.
Rizoma has another style I like with signal lights called veloce there a black and polished aluminum.

FE_rex that will be great I just might put them on forks as well as having the mirrors safety:)

I've got the Rivco Mirrors love them. I decided to wire them of the rear harness which means that I did cut into any wires in the front . Everything is handy to work with under the right engine cover if need be . Little extra work but well worth it. Everyone that rides with me say they are different , being so they attract more attention that's a +. What's also interesting is that I forget to turn off my flashers less, because I see they them flashing in my peripheral eye sight.

I have them on my bike as well.

I hate them.

They don't stay fastened using the adhesive around the diameter of the fork and always want to pull loose.

When I replace them (soonish), it will be with the screw together clamp ones, like linked above by FE-Rex with the metal housing because the adhesive is a guaranteed failure over time.

Installing them just below the bottom triple instead of above will allow you to service the forks and disassemble without remove them.

Like these:
Custom Dynamics LED Fork Wrap Arounds Turn Signals - RevZilla

These actually seem like a nice option to put above the lower triple, held in place by tension so easily removed for servicing:
New Rage Cycles Rage360 Universal LED Turn Signals

Last edited:
I hate them.
They don't stay fastened using the adhesive around the diameter of the fork and always want to pull loose.
When I replace them (soonish), it will be with the screw together clamp ones, like linked above by FE-Rex with the metal housing because the adhesive is a guaranteed failure over time.
Installing them just below the bottom triple instead of above will allow you to service the forks and disassemble without remove them.
Like these:
These actually seem like a nice option to put above the lower triple, held in place by tension so easily removed for servicing:
signal lights for forks

Dang, Rob, those puppys are even more expensive than Rivco Signal Mirrors, which are better signals (wider, better seen and front & rear lights).

I hate them.

Like these:

I wasn't sure I could trust the adhesive that was on them so I added some industrial glue when I mounted them with extra around the ends. Then I wrapped them with zip ties to hold them snug against the forks and left them for a couple days while I worked on other stuff. Seems to have done the trick, 2nd year and they're still on there nice and tight.

They shipped straightened out so before mounting, I coiled them tighter than the diameter of the forks and left them for about a week so they could form to the curve as well.

Even though these metal ones are expensive are they bright?
This way I don’t need to get the mirror ones with singles.
What size will I need to fit the Rocket?since I don’t have bike I can’t measure fork size.

Back