All I gotta say is my quality control is outstanding. If I make it and I'd put it on my own Rocket, that's fine. If not, it goes in the scrap can.

When you guys started discussing British Customs, I thought it was the outfit in Chicago that takes your money and never even ships the goods. Sounds like another stealer out there.

chrome frame covers

Here's a picture of my new chrome frame covers that I was talking about there's like a 3/4 gape of the black frame showing is this narmal? I would think it should cover all the frame so there is no black showing?

chrome frame covers

rabtech, Really is there about 3/4 of a inch showing? I wouldn't care if it was just a bit but 3/4 of a inch seems a little much when there is so much chrome under the tank to be moved down but then the screw hols do not line up. How much of the black frame is showing on yours ratech? Thanks

chrome frame covers

I fixed it :) I made a bracket so I was abale to drop it down so you don't see any of the black frame. I post some pictures up in the photo album. Britsh Customs wasn't going to do anything it was normale to see some of the black frame. But I didn't want any black showing now my chrome frame covers tuck under the other chrome so no black shows:)

Back