You guys crack me up. Our oz brothers are gentle soles. Can't imagine why anyone would be worried bout that bunch. Hell, I was just reading another thread about how much they like koalas and how they never would shoot roos... and I'm never sarcastic. lol

I humbly apologise to our oz brothers if you were offended by any the above.
Gary
Not offended as that describes me fairly well, I would never Kill a Native Animal intentionally but I just don't tolerate Fools and Arseholes

Not offended as that describes me fairly well, I would never Kill a Native Animal intentionally but I just don't tolerate Fools and Arseholes
If you didn't have an arsehole then you would soon wish you did. ;)

I don't see you signing up for it arse wipe, you want them showing up at your house. Imagine if they bring Mitch!:whitstling:

If this group of Aussies showed up at my house I'd be flattered they went through all that trouble for little ole me..... It'd be the happiest beating I ever took..... :sneaky:

Caught a bird in my shoulder on the way to eat... Wife's look when I showed up with bird crap and feathers all down my right arm was priceless. Caught an owl on the handlebars one night while running about 70. Glancing blow and the bike barely swayed - I on the other hand - had to buy new pants, underwear, and seat...

Those bulls were still after the cow to finish what they started. :eek:

I have had a bird fly into my windscreen, and that was interesting enough. I don't want one hitting my helmet. I also had a turkey buzzard take off right in front of me. I don't know who was more worried - him or me, but he definitely had a worried look on his face.

The black flys are out again,that's when i like my full face ..:ninja: Not too good when you hit a cow..:D

Stupid cager!!
Saw opposite direction cars driving into his lane!
Saw cows at the left road edge!
Yet he continued on without reducing speed thinking he was immune from danger.
Why was I NOT surprised to see a young man get out???

Last edited:
Back