SEAL FOR SHIFTER SHAFT

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
I am looking for an oil seal for the shifter shaft. Looking on Hermy's website I can't seam to find it.

Any help would be appreciated ?

I am looking for an oil seal for the shifter shaft. Looking on Hermy's website I can't seam to find it.

Any help would be appreciated ?
Seal, Oil, 14 X 22 X 4.5
This Fits Your 2007 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER

Part Number: T3600088
Eng No 370927 >
Eng No 370927 >; Eng No 372713 > (Blk Covers)
Eng No 372713 >
Fits Daytona, Rocket III, Scrambler, Street Cup, Street Triple, Thruxton, Thunderbird, Tiger

Thanks @warp9.9. Where did you find that ? I looked on all the microfishe for Trans, Engine, Gearshift and could not see it.
Engine cases. There are two diagrams. I assumed one for each colored engine. Same part number on both. Then I jumped to 2010 and checked to include the r3t and the seal is still the same.

What about an old 2005 ? Hermy's doesn't list 2005 Rockets. Will this part work in my 2005 silver engine basket case I am rebuilding ?

I assumed it was for your silver engine which is why I made sure there was not racially indifference and there all the same. Not the color of the crank cases
Screenshot_20200607-212228_Chrome.jpg

Looks like a few other triumoh bikes use it also.
Only thing closer would be to call then and give them your vin number. They're pretty good at sorting stuff out I'm betting the same seal is in all the rockets.

Back