Scotchgard paint protector

Well I like the idea of using it under the seat rubber mounts. Over the years it can chaff. Will be getting one of the protectant films soonest.

Edit: I just went to the Scotch Guard link. I had no idea people wrap their cars in it. I thought it was just for spot areas.

Well I like the idea of using it under the seat rubber mounts. Over the years it can chaff. Will be getting one of the protectant films soonest.

Edit: I just went to the Scotch Guard link. I had no idea people wrap their cars in it. I thought it was just for spot areas.

It is all bloody Christo's fault! ;):D

Projects | Wrapped Objects, Statues and Women

Then things got weirder and weirder!

images

0d740141f6b97f387ac9e88a28ede2ba.jpg

I suppose you got to expect it from somebody who could have started off this way.;):D
Christo with "Wrapped Woman, 1961" at the home of Yves and Rotraut Klein

Maybe this was his, what ya reckon @Steel ? ;):D

Link Removed

Sonny, there are Top Coat products out there that will not leave flaky wax behind. The latest on being F11. This is a spray and wipe product like MC Spirits but better. Expensive but much better.
I'll stick with my old school ways. Good wax and a few beers:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I used that stuff to repair the soft plastic rear window on my Porsche. The window cracked straight across the middle. So a 6" wide strip across the crack on the outside and the same across the inside. Window fixed. Been that way for about 3 years now. Works great. Window still folds nicely when I put the top down.

Back