jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss! what a freakin noise! man i like that!:D:D

greg

Next Stop...... Wings!

I haven't heard that kind of sound since I was flying. Next to our hanger was an old guy that collected and restored P-51's. When the V12 would start up it had that sound that said there's a whole bunch of power sitting under the cowl. That's what your engine and exhaust sounded like in the video.

Most helmet cameras I've seen are mounted on top but I noticed when you closed your shield, the tinting effected the camera. How do you get the camera inside and still have room to see out?

Interested minds want to know

Most helmet cameras I've seen are mounted on top but I noticed when you closed your shield, the tinting effected the camera. How do you get the camera inside and still have room to see out?

Interested minds want to know

PianoMan

I use the VIO POV helmet cam system, which has it's own "lipstick" cam on a cable. While it comes with several different mounts to put the cam on top or side of your helmet, this didn't give me the "riders point of view" that I wanted to record. So I just slip the "lipstick" cam alongside my left eye (like sunglasses) and dangle the cable down my neck to inside my jacket... where the rest of the recorder fits in my gun pocket. I mount the wireless remote control on my right wrist... the rest is easy! :)

See: http://www.r3owners.net/showthread.php?t=2956&highlight=vio+pov

If you want this system, you can save $100 buying at ATV Utah.

Hombre ,
Sounds real healthy , another video tip
for you , since the camera moves
where ever your eyes & head turns
and records what your looking @
prevue it before jolanta sees it Ooolala :D
Will get you in trouble every time .

wayne

Back