Saddle Bag Rails/Guards 2010-2015

Death Arrow 007

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Hey, all.

I recently stumbled across a set of saddle bag rail/guards from a 2010 R3T and was wondering if anyone can tell me if they would fit onto my 2015?

I really don't want to have to fork out the cash only to find out that they don't. :unsure:

Thanks in advance. :notworthy:

All R3T's are essentially identical. There are minor differences basically based on whether or not they have ABS but that's about it. So yes, they should fit just fine.

+ 1 on the above, they will fit just fine and misc parts are still available from big T if any are worn, damaged, or missing, but you can't order the whole kit anymore.

+ 1 on the above, they will fit just fine and misc parts are still available from big T if any are worn, damaged, or missing, but you can't order the whole kit anymore.
"Big T" as in, Triumph itself? And, if this is the case, can the rails themselves be purchased, too?

If there's a possibility that I can buy 'new' even if I have to order the parts individually, I'd rather do that than get the used/worn/painted/scuffed ones I found.

Back