Rottweiler vs rocket.

benelli_4572

Supercharged
Tuesday I wound up hitting a adult Rottweiler with the rocket going 45! Amen for a 800+# bike and that big ole tractor tyre on the front. Didn't go down, bent both crash bars, crushed my oil filter and slightly bent the forks. The dog got it worse. It's no longer. It could've been worse!!!! **** this is two incidents with the bike in under 4 weeks. Think its time to put it away for the year since things usually happe. In threes!!

Think its time to put it away for the year since things usually happe. In threes!!

Lend it someone you don't like for a day . When i hear of someone i know dying , i wait till the second one , cos your right it comes in threes , , Then i lock myself in the house , hoping the third comes along so i can go out and play . :D

Sorry to hear, I hit a big sheep dog once, thought it was going to flip the car.

BE thankful it was not a Wild Boar. Neighbour of ours hit one. Totalled the car - Boar walked away - though was badly injured.

If the forks bent - get the headstock checked!

I know this might seem crass, but if I knew the owner of the dog, I'd sue the living chit out of them. Not for you, but for letting the poor critter run loose. They'll just get another free dog somewhere, and care the same for it. PEOPLE SUCK! (sorry, my prozac and xanax haven't kicked in yet).:mad:

I know this might seem crass, but if I knew the owner of the dog, I'd sue the living chit out of them. Not for you, but for letting the poor critter run loose. They'll just get another free dog somewhere, and care the same for it. PEOPLE SUCK! (sorry, my prozac and xanax haven't kicked in yet).:mad:
I agree:):)

The owner was a POS dirtbag! He came out and confronted me in a very I'm going to kick your ass for hitting my dog manner!! Guy was lucky I was still shaking out the turds outta my shorts. If I wasn't, things could of went a different direction. Some people shouldn't be pet owners. Oh yeah! Guy doesn't have a homeowners or rental policy either!!! I'm sure this will end up in the court system!

Back