Rocket Roger in today's news paper

That's not what his wife, Teri, and daughter, Deborah, have told me in the past.

However, as the article cited, Roger and his family are devout Christians, so maybe they turned the other cheek.

Anyhow, I'm not really as concerned with the cause of Roger's accident so much as I am about its effect.

Keep improving, Roger!!!

Thanks for the update, glad to see Roger is making progress and has such a strong line of support. I see where they have set up a fund to help defray some of the costs associated with his accident. Looks like an area in which we could be of assistance to Roger and family.I indeed hope the driver of the other vehicle was well insured.

That's not what his wife, Teri, and daughter, Deborah, have told me in the past.

However, as the article cited, Roger and his family are devout Christians, so maybe they turned the other cheek.

Anyhow, I'm not really as concerned with the cause of Roger's accident so much as I am about its effect.

Keep improving, Roger!!!

They may have (turned the other cheek); but that has nothing with charges being filed if the other driver violated any laws.

If laws were violated, the State Attorney's office would press charges regardless of the feelings of the family of the injured party.

Anyway, it wouldn't be the first time a newspaper article contained incorrect information.

thanks for the update, but I don't understand this part...
This is an OUTRAGE! The guy nearly killed a fellow motorcyclist! I don't care if he was drunk or not. He should be charge with reckless driving and causing a personal injury accident at the LEAST!

There should be a national letter writing campaign in the Motorcyclist community, flooding the prosecutor's office with demands that this menace be prosecuted!

Back