Rocket Roadster - X For Sale

I was going to post " HA the triumph was too much for your poser, pirate, pu$$y a$$ and then I remembered I don't even know you and if we were neighbors I would probably choose my words more carefully! Congrats with the sale, I am surprised you let it go tho'.

I was going to post " HA the triumph was too much for your poser, pirate, pu$$y a$$ and then I remembered I don't even know you and if we were neighbors I would probably choose my words more carefully! Congrats with the sale, I am surprised you let it go tho'.

AND except it was about his 10th Rocket, virtually all modified with Nitrous, blowers etc much more than this one was.

No.324 has moved to Perth Western Australia. Currently in process of registration to WA. I have decided on plate. "BIG X" My mate has a special edition triumph Steve McQueen bike with GR8 ESC plate. There will be no jumping any fences though!

Great to see you on here mate, they are a great crew.

Some blokes clearly make shed loads of $, still.

Not in SA :-/
Assumption consumption time!
Just as well you didn't offer to 'eat your hat' if he was from SA, as he is an and very active Adelaide CMG* member! ;):p:D

* Christian Motorcycle Gang ;):D:cool:

Back