Rocket pulls to the left when taking hands off bars since lowside last year

My 2021 GT also has the same issue of pulling to left on lifting hands from the handle bar. After closely checking the front wheel assembly found out that there was no proper centering of the front tyre.
During the first service I raised the problem with the technician for which I got an absurd explanation telling me that due to the abs assembly it will be like this only.
The manager was polite enough to understand the issue and promised to rectify it ASAP. I am still awaiting rectification.
Please need clarification whether the front tyre is off centered

Attachments

• IMG-20210727-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20210727-WA0015.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20210727-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20210727-WA0011.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20210727-WA0009.jpeg
    IMG-20210727-WA0009.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20210727-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20210727-WA0007.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20210727-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20210727-WA0005.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20210727-WA0017.jpeg
    IMG-20210727-WA0017.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 22
Recently I went for a 100 km ride and when I stopped to take some pics of the bike I noticed that the front tyre has uneven wear it appears to wear more on right side and my bike like I said before is pulling to left as soon as I remove my hands from the handle bar.
IMG_20210815_095626.jpg

Now this is definitely abnormal it appears like only the right half of the tyre is in contact with the road. It's been about 650 km on the odometer and still I can see the green stripe which comes on the rubber as a marker for a new tyre on left side of the tyre on the ride side it has worn off.
Please share your opinions and experience.

My 2021 GT also has the same issue of pulling to left on lifting hands from the handle bar. After closely checking the front wheel assembly found out that there was no proper centering of the front tyre.
During the first service I raised the problem with the technician for which I got an absurd explanation telling me that due to the abs assembly it will be like this only.
The manager was polite enough to understand the issue and promised to rectify it ASAP. I am still awaiting rectification.
Please need clarification whether the front tyre is off centered
Do you have this issue as well?
I do have a very strong suspicion that the tyre is off center to the chassis, that is causing this issue. The wheel should never be off center. If you search "Rocket 3 front view" on google images, you can see that the mudguard and fairing is off center, but the wheel is smack centered to the chassis.

Where you able to sort it out? I'm having the same problem with my '21 Rocket 3 R. The dealer said it's due to the inertia of the camshaft or torque steer or because of the camber of the road ... But the elephant in the room is that the wheel doesn't align parallel to the front fork so not equally spaced between both sides. On top of that, it was aligned diagonally. So when I had both tires changed last week I mentioned having them look at it and and align everything but it seemed even worse. There's nothing they can do about it they said. So I went ahead and fixed it myself.

Front-wheel is now at a near-perfect 90° angle to the front fork and I was able to align the front mudguard to the wheel, never the less my front wheel still seems about 5mm off-set to the left when sitting in front of the bike.

I'm starting to think about fixing the problem by having a different set of spacers and since it's only 5mm I don't think it will be an issue fitting the brake calipers afterwards.

Any thoughts?

Back