Rocket Paint Jobs

I agree with Scott on the Mantis theme
A triple H/light predator
The S/triple had a really nice candy apple green that might work.
Though not the best for power, I like your pipe layout.
As usual go YOUR own way.;)

Yes Les, his pipe lay out is awsome and if he would change the header diameter and go with some individual cyllinder tuning who knows there might be some power in the set up even without thee exhaust merge collector helping each of the other cylinders eveacuate the other. I am certainly not know exhaust expert but as for a judge on looks he hit good. Who knows with the front end being out there it might be better not to have so much power that it yanks the front up. If the springer front works out I would spend the cash on chroming it also. I figure with the front, cam cover, radiator shrouds, and even the head light bracket chromed, coupled by chromex ehaust and black heat shields, engine, and hidden tribal black the Green would just look awsome. I originally thought sublime green but in the end decided it was on the pale side compared to the senergy green Chevy uses. Anyway Skip take some time and think about it I think you'll see in your mind what I am talking about. I think Haug gaug had a R3 chopper project going at one time. but has not finished it as of yet. IMO a chopper not being as stable as a regular sitting Rocket does not need to be alll power anyway its the looks of the bike that makes the powerful statement :D

Like I said SKip no matter what ponder on your decision a while as you have the makings of a beauty going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here is a couple pictures of a car and bike in Sublime green you will see what I am talking about as being kind of pale. It just does not pop as much as the synergy Green Chey used and the candy apple green Rocket Rob used on his Beast triple.

Rocket Robs Beast Triple

and the Chevy synergy green

I say either Robs candy apple green or the synergy green will work well with the black as I discribed above and after looking at all three togethe reven I would lean towards Robs candy apple green. Like I said maybe a chopper should not have all the muscle a hot rod Rocket should have but improving the triple pipe look you have going on there Skip would be a good idea. larger header pipes Stainless pipes and can. Black heat shields and take the bike to MN where RiderRocket man had his bike tuned. The guy uses Tune Boy and can get up each pipe and tune each cylinder for a proper burn rate.
This project could look awesome :cool:

I do like the Camaro Green.
Hadn't thought about the praying mantis look,
but now that you mention it,
I do remember about a year ago you mentioned it.
something to ponder for sure.
Thanks for the compliments too.

Back