Progressive Insurance also used a Rocket 3 on a commercial last year. Flo is trying to comfort a HD rider who is crying about his totaled machine, tells him she is certain it is in a better place. Cuts to the HD at the Pearly Gates and waiting to judge the HD is the Rocket. Kind of said it all.

"A reverse mortgage or home equity conversion mortgage (HECM) is a special type of home loan for older homeowners (62 years or older) that requires no monthly mortgage payments. Borrowers are still responsible for property taxes and homeowner’s insurance. Reverse mortgages allow elders to access the home equity they have built up in their homes now, and defer payment of the loan until they die, sell, or move out of the home. Because there are no required mortgage payments on a reverse mortgage, the interest is added to the loan balance each month. The rising loan balance can eventually grow to exceed the value of the home, particularly in times of declining home values or if the borrower continues to live in the home for many years. However, the borrower (or the borrower’s estate) is generally not required to repay any additional loan balance in excess of the value of the home."

Reverse mortgage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds like a great way to screw your heirs out of any inheritance and pay the company you take it out with a freaking fortune for a motorcycle.

I'm sure this company has "helped" many people along the years. Which is why they can afford to take out ads now...

As long as it's an informed decision then that's great. I too plan to have plenty of debt when I kick the bucket. ;)

These kinds of semi-vulture ads make my skin crawl though. So many people are clueless.

Back