Rocket 3 Owners manual

Sounds pricey to me without the case but here you go.:)

Right now I'm trying to track down the original owner of my bike to see if he still has the one that came with it. Nice to know they are available albeit a little pricy :eek:

EDIT, was unable to track down the original owner :mad:

Last edited:
I bought my bike new in May 2005 for $11500 cash brand new.
Fred send bob(baggage1) a PM he might have one lying around as he totaled his first Rocket also send Dennis(molinoman) the same request as he sold his Rocket but maybe kept the manual.
I have the full set up but you are not getting it if you skype me I will let you watch me drooling over it.

I bought my bike new in May 2005 for $11500 cash brand new.
Fred send bob(baggage1) a PM he might have one lying around as he totaled his first Rocket also send Dennis(molinoman) the same request as he sold his Rocket but maybe kept the manual.
I have the full set up but you are not getting it if you skype me I will let you watch me drooling over it.

Thanks for the info Dave. I think I'll take a pass on the droolidge o_O

Thanks Bob. I have it in PDF. What I want is the hard copy, just to have one.

Best I could do so far is print out the pdf version, which did not have much useful information, mostly warning messages. Mine was missing at purchase. Previous owner did not have it, but offered to sell me the shop service manual he has. Maybe I'll ask him if he knows how to reach the original owner. Hmmm ....

for what its worth my 07 book looks just like the 05. there isn't any dates that i can see
but i didn't get a leather pouch.:(

I forgot all about that. Put mine away years ago. Only use the workshop manual I purchased years ago at the dealer for about $75.
I hear they have become very expensive now days.

Back