Rocket 3 GT Exhaust Mod from Meerkat!!!!

I was in contact with Peter Herrington ( Meerkat Mufflers) and he sent me this info for DIY method.

1612039274537.png
1612039298893.png
1612039343530.png
1612039378092.png
Thank you so much for this my man. I just bought mine yesterday. Today I went to bull**** and meet the service crew. It's a indian dealer with a Triumph being the new line this year. I literally had everyone in a ritual circle around her 🤪🤪🤌🏼🤌🏼 so the head guy is really cool. He's gp8ng to hook me up with the guy they use for Indians to do this. A common indian mod is to just remove baffles. I'm so happy I saw this post first as I love the look of the stick. If for some reason I don't like the sound I will go with something else next season. I ain't paying no 2500 clams for an exhaust , well unless it was akropovic 🤡🤟🏼🖤 cheers

Good evening everyone . I also like the same original exhaust. Has anyone tried this modification? works well ? and have you reprogrammed the ecu ? Is this a difficult change to make? I'd like to do it too. Thanks for anyone who can give me directions
Is there a flash for the gt? If so whom?

I've decided not to do this mod after reading about cat removals in general (not just pertaining to the Rocket). I've seen a number of places where they say that you might gain a few horsepower, but that you'll lose torque in the bottom. I'm all about torque and that was enough for me. I'll just stick with stock.

@Tracer68 it's confusing, but if you study the photos, from what I remember, there are pictures of all three holes. Look closely at what is near the holes to figure it out. If no one chimes in about it I'll get my printout and point out the different ones.

That only shows 2 holes to cut... where is the third one?
Dang, I think you're right. I could have sworn that I made sense of it before when I was planning to do it.
I decided that I don't want to lose any torque as a result, but I'll bet it will sound better once you figure out where the missing hole goes.

Drilled the two holes that I can decipher. Did not touch the cat, it's still whole. Planning on opening up the back to see what other areas can be modified.

Back