Rocket 3 GT Exhaust Mod from Meerkat!!!!

I was in contact with Peter Herrington ( Meerkat Mufflers) and he sent me this info for DIY method.

1612039274537.png
1612039298893.png
1612039343530.png
1612039378092.png
I just started her up but couldn’t go for a ride as it is raining/wet snowing. I’d say it has deeper tone and I’d estimate it’s about 30%-40% louder. Probably about halfway between stock and something like the Competition Werks slip ons. Looking forward to taking it for spin. Unfortunately I don’t have a GoPro so I have no way of recording it.

I tried doing a short video with my phone and it didn’t do it justice.
I just cut the entire cat system off. Saves a ton of weight and sounds great.

I'll take more when I get home tried to upload a video but couldn't due to size I guess I'll try again when I get later today. Thanks for the input.

Very Nice ! Did you leave it a 1 into 3 system or did you make it a 1 into 2 system by eliminating the left side?

I'll take more when I get home tried to upload a video but couldn't due to size I guess I'll try again when I get later today. Thanks for the input.

Very Nice ! Did you leave it a 1 into 3 system or did you make it a 1 into 2 system by eliminating the left side?

Made
I made it a 1 into 2 by eliminating the left side. Welded a plate over where the cat would attach. Also keep the upper and lower brackets so when you make your cut keep it attached to the muffler.

Attachments

• 20220116_155749.jpg
    20220116_155749.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 72
Back