Roadster Fly Screen FOR SALE

JMO..Those of you wanting the fly screen should test it out before buying it. I do a lot of touring I'm 6'2'' and weigh 285 lbs. At 100-135 mph with the fly screen on, the wind force on my chest almost blew me off the bike. Unless your a bar hopper you should probably look into it..;)

THX TOMCAT, I THINK I'LL END UP TRYING THE FLYSCREEN..:D.. I JUST WANT TO REDUCE SOME OF THE BUFFETING.. NOT SURE I NEED TO IMITATE A 'WING YET..:eek::D:roll: TIME 'LL TELL..
I've got the short summer screen as well , same buffeting with that when i wear the RXT. Thanx to our man in Canberra i've now got the taller screen for long trips. Hopefully that will be better ... not tried it yet.

great!! tell me if the helmet works as good as advertised (comfort ease of operation noise) I was ambivalent and looked at the roof boxer as well

Don't know if you're still interested, but I bought the Evoline 3 last summer and put about 6K Km on it. Great helmet. Very easy to use, though locking it into the down mode when you're already doing 150 kph takes a little extra umph! Noise was relatively low, I keep the face up until I'm entering the autobahn or expecting to cruise above 100 kph for a while. Didn't notice any fatigue with the weight, and the intercom (G9) routed nicely on it. Hopefully the wife can airbrush it soon to match the bike. Only complaint is ventilation could be a bit better. It's a definite keeper, and coming from a guy who has left every full face i ever owned to go back to the brain bucket, that's saying a lot!
The wife gets a lot of wind issues (blow-up) in her original Evoline, but she's also sitting upright on a naked TripleR.

I have a fly screen on my Roadster and wear a Shark Evoline 3. Hated the flyscreen at first, then I pushed it out about 2 inches and it seemed to help with the buffeting a little. I guess it has grown on me because i can't imagine the bike without it now

Back