Roadster Fly Screen FOR SALE

wsrvr

.020 Over
Well folks, I bought my 2011 Roadster with the black Fly Screen and found it looks nifty but it's not for me. It's for sale as of today, and I'll make you a deal well below what I paid for it. It's in new used shape, no damage. The only thing you'll need is the fit kit brackets that mount the screen to the fork tubes. Those fit kit brackets are the ones they sell as an extra for all Rocket 3 windshields/screens. So if you already have a windshield, you can use those same brackets to interchange the fly screen. If you're interested make me an offer an we can go from there. WSRVR

Well folks, I bought my 2011 Roadster with the black Fly Screen and found it looks nifty but it's not for me. It's for sale as of today, and I'll make you a deal well below what I paid for it. It's in new used shape, no damage. The only thing you'll need is the fit kit brackets that mount the screen to the fork tubes. Those fit kit brackets are the ones they sell as an extra for all Rocket 3 windshields/screens. So if you already have a windshield, you can use those same brackets to interchange the fly screen. If you're interested make me an offer an we can go from there. WSRVR

I have the short windscreen on my R3 standard, I was considering a flyscreen to change over somtimes.. Would you know ? will it fit the std R3 ? maybe interested

I have the short windscreen on my R3 standard, I was considering a flyscreen to change over somtimes.. Would you know ? will it fit the std R3 ? maybe interested

The flyscreen should be the same for Standard, Classic and Roadster models. I just love the look on my Standard, and he's right. Just a few minutes and 4 bolts to change out from the larger screen.

Sorry ..Do you by any chance have a picture so that could see what its like ?

Like this:
different storke for different folks

I have that screen and it cut the wind just at the base of my helmet and I am going to buy the shark evoline helmet so I keep that good looking screen

I have the short summer windscreen, when I fitted the EB I remove it and rode the bike locally for a couple of days I found that without the screen there was very little wind noise so I was considering one of these flyscreens. thanks for the info.

Pm'd an offer :)

I find that even fly screens send too much wind around your head and I can't stand the buffetting and extra wind noise. Rocket offers plenty of protection thanks to the lights and tank and very little hits your chest compared to other bikes. And besides, it looks so much better without, IMO.

Back