Want to Buy Roadster BearClaw Wanted

Looking for a Roadster/Classic Bear Claw to cut and perforate. Anyone have one gathering dust in their garage?
I do...it’s not even painted.
Send me a pm with your address and I’ll see what the shipping costs will be to see if it’s worthwhile trying to ship.

Yeahh I saw those but since I am going to chop it I would like a garage reject. Dent and scratch is OK. Just want to experiment before I chop the original. Trying to get more air into the RamAir.
Ozclaw?

I do...it’s not even painted.
Send me a pm with your address and I’ll see what the shipping costs will be to see if it’s worthwhile trying to ship.
Rick why do you need more air, have you drastically altered your engine since last July?

No, I have not "drastically altered" my Rocket engine recently. While working on my bike I asked Claviger if running with or without the bear claw or improving the flow on the claw side of the filter make a difference, he explained that improved performance is to be found by making such changes. So, I am looking for a used claw to experiment with. Do you have such piece in your Triumph treasure chest?

Back