Want to Buy Roadster BearClaw Wanted

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
I saw a couple on eBay, carbon fiber and chrome versions
Yeahh I saw those but since I am going to chop it I would like a garage reject. Dent and scratch is OK. Just want to experiment before I chop the original. Trying to get more air into the RamAir.

Jason Jurgens

Ons gaan nou braai...
Ride
R1100GS, R1200GS, PX150
Looking for a Roadster/Classic Bear Claw to cut and perforate. Anyone have one gathering dust in their garage?
I do...it’s not even painted.
Send me a pm with your address and I’ll see what the shipping costs will be to see if it’s worthwhile trying to ship.

atlsrt44

Nitrous
Ride
2018 rocket 3 roadster
Yeahh I saw those but since I am going to chop it I would like a garage reject. Dent and scratch is OK. Just want to experiment before I chop the original. Trying to get more air into the RamAir.
Ozclaw?

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
I do...it’s not even painted.
Send me a pm with your address and I’ll see what the shipping costs will be to see if it’s worthwhile trying to ship.
Rick why do you need more air, have you drastically altered your engine since last July?
No, I have not "drastically altered" my Rocket engine recently. While working on my bike I asked Claviger if running with or without the bear claw or improving the flow on the claw side of the filter make a difference, he explained that improved performance is to be found by making such changes. So, I am looking for a used claw to experiment with. Do you have such piece in your Triumph treasure chest?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock