Want to Buy Roadster BearClaw Wanted

If you read up on K&Ns, they can easily go 50,000 miles between cleaning, depending upon riding conditions, of course.

This RamAir had about 22K miles on it. It looked clean but, now that it's naked it's gota be squeaky clean. I like the looks of some K&N. Perhaps someone has a set gathering dust in the garage.

This RamAir had about 22K miles on it. It looked clean but, now that it's naked it's gota be squeaky clean. I like the looks of some K&N. Perhaps someone has a set gathering dust in the garage.
What did you re-lubricate it with?

The RamAir fluid is not the same as K&N filter oil is is @barbagris ?
They sell it via RamAir direct and their eBay shop. Best deal is to get it with the R3 kit and they discount the two together and free international postage or they did.

What did you re-lubricate it with?

The RamAir fluid is not the same as K&N filter oil is is @barbagris ?
They sell it via RamAir direct and their eBay shop. Best deal is to get it with the R3 kit and they discount the two together and free international postage or they did.

upload_2019-11-30_15-49-18.png

I have two for the price of $0.00 - shipping, tax and handling included.

Just PM your address.

The Chrome one is from my '05 Standard and has a hole cut in the front as well. It has some scratches.
That design looks cool but has the downside that you still have to remove it to lift the tank with the stubby RU K&N filters- DOH!
Rather than have it re-cut I just threw it in the box with other crap and I've come to like the naked look better.

The black one is basically new and from the '15 Roadster but I think they're all the same (aside from R3T's).

IMG_3667.jpg

roadster.jpg
Tribal what do you have for an overflow bottle from radiator, looks like a filter but hard to see

Tribal what do you have for an overflow bottle from radiator, looks like a filter but hard to see

Yes, that’s a K&N filter for the temperature sensor.
I put the stock bottle under the left side cover after removing the emissions canister.
It’s a snug fit and zero cost. Just swap the short and long hoses around.
The only downside is you have to take the side cover off to check the fill level. No biggie though.

I have a set of the pre-enjoyed short RU K&Ns that I took off my older bike replacing them with the taller chrome topped ones.

They have over 100,000 miles on them but they’ve always been kept oiled and worked fine before I took them off.

Jim

I have a set of the pre-enjoyed short RU K&Ns that I took off my older bike replacing them with the taller chrome topped ones.

They have over 100,000 miles on them but they’ve always been kept oiled and worked fine before I took them off.

Jim

Hell, Ill take them. I want to see how they look and sound. The naked RamAir with the Claw you sent me is faster @ high rpm and noicyyy. R U making RAA East in June? I owe you Bro. Gud stuff too. The trip to Leakey did the TwoTone gud.

Hell, Ill take them. I want to see how they look and sound. The naked RamAir with the Claw you sent me is faster @ high rpm and noicyyy. R U making RAA East in June? I owe you Bro. Gud stuff too. The trip to Leakey did the TwoTone gud.

OK, but double the price of the bearclaws. LOL

Let me clean them up a bit and then I'll send them down.

I'm at 50% chance of making it to RAA East at this point but would love to stop by.

OK, but double the price of the bearclaws. LOL

Let me clean them up a bit and then I'll send them down.

I'm at 50% chance of making it to RAA East at this point but would love to stop by.

Yeah maan, Please let me know. Shipping on the claws was like 40$. Claws... much more than that. You call the price Tribal.

Yeah maan, Please let me know. Shipping on the claws was like 40$. Claws... much more than that. You call the price Tribal.

I cleaned up the 3 broken-in K&N RU-2780 Air Filters and put them in the mail yesterday.

They're in decent shape. One is trimmed a bit to fit deeper in the fuel rail - the front I believe.

They should arrive within 5 days.

3 used RU-2780 Filters (Double the cost of the Bear Claws) = $0.00
Cleaning = $0.00
Lubricating with K&N oil = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Total = $0.00

NO RETURNS & NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!

Back