RIVCO exhaust flange covers ?

Blastedbones

Nitrous
Just take care removing the OE heat shields (before fitting the flanges). The hex head screws are butter soft & usually very tight!

Just take care removing the OE heat shields (before fitting the flanges). The hex head screws are butter soft & usually very tight!
+1
Take your time and don't over torque putting them back on. The flanges won't move (gasket compression remains) if you put on one cover at a time and tighten. Pull all the nuts on your exhaust and you may have a fun time on the steep end of the learning curve. Enjoy.

after running her a few miles say 20 - 30 double check header nuts to make sure their still tight

I can't believe that the Roadster doesn't come with the exhaust covers from the factory. My 09 standard came with them. Come on Triumph.

+1 So did my 2009 - The roadster in my dealer has them fitted too.

The dealers may be putting them on in the shop during assembly since it helps with the looks and they are inexpensive.

Yup they arn't a Triumph part..
Oh one other thing on fitting.. ( thought AtomSplitter might include this in a story.... don't do it when the engine's just been running.....)