Returning R3T rider from Eastern MA, USA

The Rocket was delivered Monday and I took it out for a quick shakedown cruise tonight.

First impression is that she’s an extraordinarily ill-handling beast....

Until I went back home and checked tire pressure, 18psi in both isn’t “optimal”

At 41, she hit the road and all was as I remembered, quite agile for her girth !

Last edited:
The Rocket was delivered Monday and I took it out for a quick shakedown cruise tonight.

First impression is that she’s an extraordinarily ill-handling beast....

Until I went back home and checked tire pressure, 18psi in both isn’t “optimal”

At 41, she hit the road and all was as I remembered, quite agile for her girth !

that's to funny, I did the exact same thing when I picked mine up, had almost the same tire pressures as well, I started driving it, and man it felt like crap, felt like the most horrible riding bike ever, the guy I got it from checked the tire pressures before I took it, but it would have seemed that his pressure gauge was way off, I rechecked them and put the correct pressure in, and wow what a difference.

One thing I did discover, learned this from a cycle cop (Golden Helmet, best of the best), "Balls on tank", and if I move my weight forward and almost get my balls on the tank, you can put this thing into a tight turn, and it feels totally solid and becomes even more responsive, and dives nicely into the turn

Back