Returning R3T rider from Eastern MA, USA

Welcome back Steve. I gave my 2007 Classic to my son and recently purchased an 09 Touring in the beautiful two tone blue from a friend.

Mine had 6200 on it and I was initially a bit concerned about issues with barely ridden nine year old bike. Yours has barely been out of the garage. What's the story on it?

Hi from Christchurch New Zealand.....i'm sure you will learn of a few changes in the bike in the last 7 years, for the better i hope.

Welcome back and please post the name and address of the person who only put 1600miles on a 2009 bike:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I am not a lawyer but I am pretty sure that is a Felony of the highest degree.:D

I don't know the whole story. I located this on eBay on a used/exotic car lot. It was actually also posted here in the eBay section. I know it originally came out of Kentucky. If I had to surmise based on it's eventual location near Tampa Florida, I would guess older rider now in retirement.

I am a little leery about the lack of use, battery, tire rot, seals, etc., but we'll just have to take things as they come when it gets here. I'll run it pretty gently for a while and see what develops, but I know the "bones" are good and the color (IMO) is just spectacular.

Steve

I've ridden to Montreal and Quebec quite a bit, made it pretty far up in first people's country. Beautiful riding and great people!
I've ridden down 4 times to your part of the continent and I definitely enjoyed it. Like it so much I try to make it a habit when I'm heading to New brunswick & Nova Scotia. I've plans of doing it again this summer. Doing a roundabout could prove interesting.

Back