Returning R3T rider from Eastern MA, USA

Welcome from Maine Steve, the Rocket is spectacular in every regard and so are their Captains! :cool:

You will enjoy your stay here, bunch of likeable folks,

Hoopla

The eagle has landed.

The Rocket was delivered today and looks to be in good shape. It was an absolutely terrible day up here (if you see any Boston Marathon coverage you'll see it) so I got it into the garage quick and let it sit.

As with any used vehicle, I'm trying to see where it might have been modified from stock and the first thing I noticed is that the handlebars seem rubber mounted and actually have "give" in them when I try to move the bike in the garage. Has this always been the case or is this a modification?

Welcome bacl from Minden Nevada. You missed Me! I like boobies and motorcycles! The moderator told me I can post all the motorcycle pics I want. :D

Not certain on the handlebars. I will check mine. They stayed on and were still solid after the crash. It went end over after hitting a mailbox.

Ok, the 2010 touring is rubber mounted. And very strong. The 2007 Standard is solid. Give it a chance, and I'm sure you will love them. Maybe that is why the Touring felt like I was on a sofa.

Ok, the 2010 touring is rubber mounted. And very strong. The 2007 Standard is solid. Give it a chance, and I'm sure you will love them. Maybe that is why the Touring felt like I was on a sofa.

Thanks. I couldn’t remember if my other 09 was rubber mounted.

Back