Replacement Front Chrome Brake Line Clamps

Fixitbaz

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Tribal Orange Triumph Rocket 3
Hi

Can someone point me in the right direction on where I might find some chrome front brake line clamps to replace them cheap black plastic ones fitted by Triumph.

I will also need them shipping to the UK :D:D:D

Cheers
Barry

Hi

Can someone point me in the right direction on where I might find some chrome front brake line clamps to replace them cheap black plastic ones fitted by Triumph.

I will also need them shipping to the UK :D:D:D

Cheers
Barry
I had to replace one of my cheap plastic clips and found that it wasnt so cheap $15 aus for 1 clip :eek: what a rip i thought maybe $2

I just had a look at his sight great looking stuff thats where my next set is coming from for sure :D

I have his fender clamps on my R3 and love 'em! Sent for his radiator insert a few days ago. As far as bar clamps are concerned, several outfits make these in many configurations and varying hole dimensions;chromed, polished and brushed surfaces. Some can accommodate up to three cables/bundles. Not sure if Flip makes his single iteration chromed or just polished and brushed. I do have chromed clamps on another bike I've boosted in several ways. I'm sure they would fit the R3.

Not to undercut Flip selling his wares, but you can thread a nut on the backside of the plastic ones to keep them from pulling out of the fender.

Back