www.service-shop-repair-manual.com
Herr is a link for repair manual for different bikes including the rocket at fairly cheap prices they r the paper back kind

Good find - good prices!
I paid $110 for my Roadster manual!
Your find sells it for $79!
Thumbs-Up.jpg

Good find - good prices!
I paid $110 for my Roadster manual!
Your find sells it for $79!
Thumbs-Up.jpg
Yes but it was worth it. The three ring binder and quality paper beats the 3ell out of manuals i have had to by for other brands. Pages started to fall out the first day i used the Harley manual. My manual is one of the best investments i have made for the Rocket. Having a well made hard copy handy while working on the bike helps a lot and saves time. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes but it was worth it. The three ring binder and quality paper beats the 3ell out of manuals i have had to by for other brands. Pages started to fall out the first day i used the Harley manual. My manual is one of the best investments i have made for the Rocket. Having a well made hard copy handy while working on the bike helps a lot and saves time. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I find the D-rings are too darn small and the binder is not thick enough to sufficiently hold all the pages of the manual.
All pages will not rest in the D-rings on one side of the binder and the holes fubar as the manual is used to flip[ through the pages.

A little thicker binder would have cost no more - Pee Poor Design IMHO!
I must watch the page holes tear out more and more as I use my manual.
Crying.jpg

I find the D-rings are too darn small and the binder is not thick enough to sufficiently hold all the pages of the manual.
All pages will not rest in the D-rings on one side of the binder and the holes fubar as the manual is used to flip[ through the pages.

A little thicker binder would have cost no more - Pee Poor Design IMHO!
I must watch the page holes tear out more and more as I use my manual.
Crying.jpg

Bloody hell, just go an buy a $3 larger D ring binder. I would send you one just to stop you bawling but postage would be 10x more than your full cost after visiting your nearest WalMart.;):p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back