Gott'em there Hellfire...my thoughts exactly.

Dennis

22 dtg KAF
24 dtg Dubai
25 dtg Home for good!

Definitely custom paint by a company called Dream Machine here in UK. They charge £550 for the job. Maybe some people are willing to pay a premium to be first? :confused:
Oh ok i stand corrected :)
im sure i heard that colour mentioned prior to now though ohwell

Phantom Red Haze is a colour for 2011/12 Roadsters on the Triumph Aust web site. Triumph Motorcycles - Rocket III Roadster It doesn't look to have quite so much black so this is probably a custom job. Not sure it suits a Roadster though, nice as it is - perhaps that's the reason; "nice". :rolleyes:

Looks great on the T'bird though and would really suit an R3T, IMO.

Looks Factory

I posted a very similar picture on 24/3/2011 of a factory Phantom Red Haze that is a Demo at bayride motorcycle shop at Tauranga in New Zealand.This is the first roadster that i rode liked it very much so went to another dealer and purchased a Phantom Blue Haze and it looks heaps better(personal opinion). So to put an end to all the conjecture that is a very real representation of a factory standars Phantom Red Haze rocket

I posted a very similar picture on 24/3/2011 of a factory Phantom Red Haze that is a Demo at bayride motorcycle shop at Tauranga in New Zealand.This is the first roadster that i rode liked it very much so went to another dealer and purchased a Phantom Blue Haze and it looks heaps better(personal opinion). So to put an end to all the conjecture that is a very real representation of a factory standars Phantom Red Haze rocket
could u post a pic of your blue haze?
i would like to see it it sounds like a nice color :cool:

Mitch , think i saw a blue one in the window at Team Moto , Virginia yesterday. Joint was shut and i was driving ( yes .. in a car ) past. Might want to giv'em a call and check.

Mitch , think i saw a blue one in the window at Team Moto , Virginia yesterday. Joint was shut and i was driving ( yes .. in a car ) past. Might want to giv'em a call and check.
Thanks TC might have a look
I dont want one though because the only real Rocket is a black standard :rolleyes: but just thought it would be a interesting sticky beak :D

No problem

I shall give it a clean first as it's been out in the rain a bit lately and it gets very mucky and the photo won't do it justuce

Back