laraza

Turbocharged
Ride
09 R3 Classic
Look at what I saw in my dealer today :eek:

Further investigation reveals that they did the paintwork themselves, but they look really cool (maybe a bit too black on the tank?)

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 486
Same color scheme as my Thunderbird...now if they can just do up the R3T in that...my choice of the second bike will be a lot easier.

Dennis

22 dtg KAF
24 dtg Dubai
25 dtg Home for good!

Look at what I saw in my dealer today :eek:

Further investigation reveals that they did the paintwork themselves, but they look really cool (maybe a bit too black on the tank?)
Did the pait job themselves?? That is a triumph colour for roadster 2011 it would have come from triumph like that.
I think they r pulling your leg :D

Did the pait job themselves?? That is a triumph colour for roadster 2011 it would have come from triumph like that.
Wouldn't that be a ***** to get it home after paying extra for custom paint just to find out it came that way? LOL :mad:

I wonder what they did to the other side since the claw covers the area that's painted on the right. The Rocket perplexed me when I was thinking about a custom tin job since the tank is so out of the ordinary.

Definitely custom paint by a company called Dream Machine here in UK. They charge £550 for the job. Maybe some people are willing to pay a premium to be first? :confused:

Definitely custom paint by a company called Dream Machine here in UK. They charge £550 for the job. Maybe some people are willing to pay a premium to be first? :confused:
That is one hell of alot of scratch for some red over-spray ...

Back