Recall for 2020 Rocket 3 Rear Brake

A 2500 kms more rear brake bleed done at the Triumph garage and this morning I received the mail for the reminder!

On the site and VIN my GT was marked OK?

I received my brake recall letter yesterday :(. The bike is now packed away for the winter, so it will have to wait until spring.
Received mine by letter this weekend but mine will need to wait till spring as well 180 mile round trip

Yep my TFC is on the list, Thank you, the rear brake does feel a little spongy. I just can't stand my local dealer they are slow and a bunch of tards.

Can we manipulate the ABS with TuneECU? I got my cable in just need to install and get the activation code

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201224-073457253.jpg
    Screenshot_20201224-073457253.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
Just an FYI to those that were not subject to the recall according to Triumph’s online portal because you may not be in the clear. According to the online site, my bike is not affected by the recall. I received a recall notice in the mail today, however. I haven’t had any brake issues.

My bike isnt on the recall list either but after a 600 km ride today i feel the front and rear brakes my be a tad soft...i have 4500kms on the clock now....i may bleed them myself and watch closely for air bubbles....it may be my imagination too 🤔

My bike isnt on the recall list either but after a 600 km ride today i feel the front and rear brakes my be a tad soft...i have 4500kms on the clock now....i may bleed them myself and watch closely for air bubbles....it may be my imagination too 🤔
Just had mine done yesterday, this is the 3rd time i have been in for rear brake issues, hope its the last, apparently they said there are some software changes as well as a bleed...lets see if it gets spongy again!!

Back