Rearing It's Ugly Head Even More

It's been happening for a while......

Look at the a'hole that was pissing off the railing at the Taliban8 in Nashville......

A few years ago I stopped at an Arby's in Chelsea, Michigan with the truck to get a sandwich. Before ordering, I used the mens room which is something I always dread anyway, because of the animalistic behavior of homosapiens.

I was using the urinal when a teen came in. He walked past me and into the stall with the commode. I could hear him taking a leak and the splashing of the whizz. I was in a bad mood anyway so as I was leaving the mens room (I had to walk by the commode stall to leave) I glanced in. He never lifted the seat and was whizzing on it. I stopped an asked him if he whizzed on the seat at home at which time I got a smart ass answer. Being crabby, I told him that he was going to wipe the seat off or I was going to wipe the seat with his face. He wiped the seat off with some toilet paper and told me he was sorry....right. Probably left and whizzed on the seat at home so his parents could get a wet arse. Should have wiped the seat with the kids face and stuffed his puss in the bowl.

I love being a dirty old steel hauler......;)

Back