Idaho Red Rocket spends an ugly penny to beat me

Yeah I thought about the launches too. I'm going to need to have a few test launches to get the feel of it.

No "old crisis" here. Been wanting for this kind of stuff for a long time, even when my hair was still red. Working for UPS I can finally afford this hot rod stuff I have always wanted.

We have fun every time we get together. My retired friends are a great bunch of guys. I just wish I was retired too so we had more time to play.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought about the launches too. I'm going to need to have a few test launches to get the feel of it.

No "old crisis" here. Been wanting for this kind of stuff for a long time, even when my hair was still red. Working for UPS I can finally afford this hot rod stuff I have always wanted.

We have fun every time we get together. My retired friends are a great bunch of guys. I just wish I was retired too so we had more time to play.
I went back to the workshop after watching your video Mr Bill and thought "that was really great" seeing you and your Buddies like this.
We all sit here and type and talk etc, but to see the real life people behind the names was awesome. :cool:

Back