Rear end Crashes

Hyperlites are excellent as well.

I found those front lights from Skene to be very effective. I never had anyone come close to turning or pulling out in front of me when they were on. In fact people often changed lanes when I came up behind them. On one occasion riding with a group, something I almost never did, the guy I was following told me that he thought he was going to have a seizure looking in his mirrors. I set them to solid on for the rest of the ride.

One foot down in gear and keep a eye on the rear view mirrors. I now wait until two cars are behind me vice one at stops before I relax from the mirrors. One sometimes is not enough. Found that out the hard way.

One foot down in gear and keep a eye on the rear view mirrors. I now wait until two cars are behind me vice one at stops before I relax from the mirrors. One sometimes is not enough. Found that out the hard way.
You never know about that out of control gasoline truck.

is this the kind of thing you are talking about?
This operates with the brake light. I would like to know if it activates when the brakes are slowing the bike. I think I’ll call them.

The Skene lights are panels of leds that can be mounted on the sides of the license plate. They flash when the brakes are applied, like Hyperlites. They have a decelerometer function which responds to slowing by engine braking.

This operates with the brake light. I would like to know if it activates when the brakes are slowing the bike. I think I’ll call them.

The Skene lights are panels of leds that can be mounted on the sides of the license plate. They flash when the brakes are applied, like Hyperlites. They have a decelerometer function which responds to slowing by engine braking.
are they hardwired or rechargable?

I have the skene lights they are excellent!
I also know a few guys that don’t mind getting rear ended! That’s why I got the lights!

I have the SBS installed. You can have it solid on or flashing on/off (about 750ms flash rate, so slower than I wanted) it works on deceleration only and is super sensitive and uses the brake lights on the bike, does not affect the brake lights when applying the brakes.

Back