This all reminds me - next trip to the UK I must drop in and see Chris Yates at RamAir. See how they're doing. Maybe we could arrange a "Southern Posse" meeting there too. A decentish Grub Pub not far away.

This all reminds me - next trip to the UK I must drop in and see Chris Yates at RamAir. See how they're doing. Maybe we could arrange a "Southern Posse" meeting there too. A decentish Grub Pub not far away.
As of just yesterday, I finished the install of my Ramair kit. The ironic part is, when I took the seat and bear claw off, I found 3 K&N filters beneath. Obviously a previous owner did the conversion (I’m only into year 3 as owner of my ‘08). I most definitely prefer the location of the IAT sensor in the Ramair setup, ie into the underside of the induction plenum as opposed to sitting in a rather shabby bracket on top of the valve cover. I think the truer intake air temperature would be sensed in the plenum, though this bike has run faultlessly.
Two days ago I dropped off most parts off my bike at a very respected custom paint shop in Kelowna, BC (Konquer Motorcycles). I also dropped parts at Liquid Venom for carbon fibre hydrographics. The work will be 2-3 weeks but I’ll post photos etc. when the work is complete. I’m excited

Attachments

• 2CA6FCFA-EF9C-4291-8781-0A4ED6B10DBB.jpeg
    2CA6FCFA-EF9C-4291-8781-0A4ED6B10DBB.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 8
  • C03AA8D0-F5D8-45CC-94BD-298A0B2A478C.jpeg
    C03AA8D0-F5D8-45CC-94BD-298A0B2A478C.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 8
Back