Rocketeer4life

Built like a rock
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Hello' I am a new member. Have a R3 touring. Purchased a ramair filter upgrade kit. Will be purchasing aftermarket exhaust silencers, to remove stock mufflers while keeping stock manifold. Currently have installed a O2 sensor removal kit. Question being what tunes are available or best for this setup?!! As i understand dealerships offer no tune for ramair?? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Cheers

Last edited:
Will most likely depend on year of bike.
If it has been opened up to the full HP or still at 120hp.

Best to have a look in the Tune ECE section on the site. Will look for the link

Will most likely depend on year of bike.
If it has been opened up to the full HP or still at 120hp.

Best to have a look in the Tune ECE section on the site. Will look for the link
Well its a 2010. As of now still all stock except for deleting the O2 sensor. Ive read a thread of something similar where someone simply had aftermarket exhaust installed wanting to add the ramair. It was suggested to first get the triumph tors tune done and then install the ramair later and let it selftune for 12 mins? Thanks

Can't figure out how to copy link but if you look for resource in the main menu you will find something to bring it alive.

I run a Nels tune (my bike dyno'd) that is available in the resource section IIRC. Same set up as you are looking at, Ramair and TORS plus I also have the Paul Bryant crossover pipe. I am not sure you need to remove the O2 sensor, just turn it off in Tune ECU.

bob

ETA: Looks like it isn't there but that is a good one to use, it should be on the Tune ECU site.

Back