If we add in Spokane for a night with a trip through parts of Idaho, including the Lewiston Grade and Snake Canyon area. I can put up a few people, I have a futon, a couple or three inflatable beds and a couple of double size cots. You may have to share a big room but it beats a hotel for price. ;)
bob
upload_2017-11-26_21-24-36.png

Bob,
You talking the Rattlesnake on 3, between Asotin & Enterprise?
If so, a great ride indeed!

This is a fun ride with lots of scenery. Spokane to Lewiston, do the Lewiston Grade and then head off to Pullman vie the Wawawai Snake River Loop.

upload_2017-11-27_8-37-14.png

Edit: Or to save time, 195 to Pullman, do the loop, the Lewiston grade (both ways) and then 195 back to Spokane.

upload_2017-11-27_8-46-54.png

bob

Last edited:
Do both, Mike.
The Bearclaw & Dead Indian Passes are a must ride.
Absolutely. Beautiful rides

And on that Spokane to Lewiston ride, a friend told me about it about a month ago and I was flabbergasted that with all the riding I've done since I retired from the Navy in 2003, I'd never heard of it. Will go right to the top of my ride bucket list.

If we add in Spokane for a night with a trip through parts of Idaho, including the Lewiston Grade and Snake Canyon area. I can put up a few people, I have a futon, a couple or three inflatable beds and a couple of double size cots. You may have to share a big room but it beats a hotel for price. ;)

bob

upload_2017-11-26_21-24-36.png

In Peace Pipe territory ;)

Absolutely. Beautiful rides

And on that Spokane to Lewiston ride, a friend told me about it about a month ago and I was flabbergasted that with all the riding I've done since I retired from the Navy in 2003, I'd never heard of it. Will go right to the top of my ride bucket list.

Hwy 3, Asotin, OR to Enterprise, OR (The Rattlesnake) is a very good road. I've ridden it several times, usually in conjunction with riding Imnaha, Oxbow & NF454 up to the Hells Canyon Dam & Visitor Center. Riding that area never disappoints.
If ya ride it, let me know if ya wish some company?

This is a fun ride with lots of scenery. Spokane to Lewiston, do the Lewiston Grade and then head off to Pullman vie the Wawawai Snake River Loop.
upload_2017-11-27_8-37-14.png

Edit: Or to save time, 195 to Pullman, do the loop, the Lewiston grade (both ways) and then 195 back to Spokane.
upload_2017-11-27_8-46-54.png

bob

Gratitude, Bob!
That second short little twisty is one I have missed :eek:

Hwy 3, Asotin, OR to Enterprise, OR (The Rattlesnake) is a very good road. I've ridden it several times, usually in conjunction with riding Imnaha, Oxbow & NF454 up to the Hells Canyon Dam & Visitor Center. Riding that area never disappoints.
If ya ride it, let me know if ya wish some company?

Let's plan for the spring. Looking forward to it.

Gratitude, Bob!
That second short little twisty is one I have missed :eek:

That little short one also has the thrill of about a 2000ft change in elevation in that short little span. :)

@Navigator , Mike, I am sure you have done MT 12 from Missoula back from Lewiston, haven't you? If not it makes for a nice ride. Super slab over to Missoula, spend the night and then come back on MT 12 to Lewiston and points west and north.

bob

Back