I can't see that kind of pulling from a tire. No visible differences from the left or right side of the tire? Sounds to me like a brake hanging up.

I certainly had pulling from my OEM Metzler (front) after a few thousand miles. Many threads about this. Have Avons on now. Too new to have any long term report -- but new, they are a huge improvement.

Yeah, once they start to wear on the front, I have noticed that the center is more pronounced. Kinda like my ConeHead. I can't wear a toboggan. They pop off.
As the center looks more narrow, or a wearing front, the bike has less of a front center contact, making it wonder. New tires will cure it everytime, for awhile

On my second set of Bridgestone Exedra Max, really much more superior to Metzlers on the touring. Next set I'm trying Commanders. Shop where I buy say they are 30% more expensive to get a minimum of 50% more mileage than Bridgestone.

On my second set of Bridgestone Exedra Max, really much more superior to Metzlers on the touring. Next set I'm trying Commanders. Shop where I buy say they are 30% more expensive to get a minimum of 50% more mileage than Bridgestone.

You will love the commanders!!

I would stick with the Bridgestones.I put the commanders on my 09 touring and the lower profile rear tire lessons the lean angle and the floor boards will drag sooner in turns.

I thought about this topic and have a positive belief on the multiple compound tires. The cost is less due to the extended miles. For me, the biggest advantage is less downtime on the bike. Nothing worse than having my ride not available. Always seems a group going on a cruise and I'm without a tire for a day or two.

Back